The controller of your personal data processed by this website is Global Fun Sports, ul. Spokojna 22, 74-300 Myślibórz, ul. Olszewskiego 6 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Controller’).
- Your personal data is processed for the purposes of performing contracts concluded with Global Fun Sports and for the purposes resulting from a legally justified interest of the Controller, and also based on the client’s consent – for purposes compliant with the contents of the consent granted, including for commercial and marketing purposes,
- The disclosed data is processed in accordance with Article 6.1 letters (a), (b), and (f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- The data will be stored for a time needed to conduct transactions with the Controller. In case of processing the personal data for a legally justified interest of the Seller, or based on client consent – the data is stored by the time the consent is withdrawn,
- You are entitled to claim insight to your personal data, having the data corrected, erased or having the processing limited from the Controller,
- You are entitled to withdraw the consent at any moment without affecting the compliance with the law of the processing made based on the consent before the latter has been withdrawn,
- You are entitled to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data breaches the legal regulations,
- The data originates from the data subject,
- Providing the data is voluntary, however, essential for replying to the inquiries by the Controller,
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling,
- You may contact the Controller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone at +48 506 653 214.
- The Service does not automatically gather any information, except for the cookie files information.
- Cookie files (‘cookies’) are IT data, particularly text files, stored on the Service end user’s device and intended for using the Service websites. Usually, cookies comprise the name of the website they come from, the period of their storage on the end user’s device as well as a unique number.
- The entity which places cookies on the end device of the Service user and having access to them is Global Fun Sports, as well as the Google and Facebook service operators.
- Cookies are used for:
Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the end user’s device by the time of logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end user’s device for the period specified in the file parameters or by the time they are deleted by the user.
Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used:
- adjusting the contents of the Service websites to user preferences and optimization of the use of websites; specifically, the files help to recognize the Service end user’s device and adequately display the website, adjusted to the user’s individual needs;
- creation of statistics, which help to understand how the Service users use the websites, which will enable the websites structure and contents improvement;
- maintaining the Service user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to enter the login and password on each sub-page of the Service.
In many cases the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows for the storage of cookies on the end user’s device by default. The Service users may at any time change the settings applicable to cookie files. The settings may be changed specifically such as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings, or inform about each download of cookies to the Service user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookie files are available in the settings of the (web browser) software.
The Service operator informs that limitations in handling cookies may affect some functionalities of the Service websites.
Cookies place on the Service user’s end device may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
- ‘necessary cookies’ – these are cookies enabling the use of the functions available within the Service, for example authorization cookies used for the Service functions which require authorization;
- ‘security cookies’ – these are cookies which ensure security and are used, for example, to detect abuse within Service authorization;
- ‘performance cookies’ – these are cookies enabling the collection of information on the method of using the Service websites;
- ‘functionality cookies’ – these are cookies which enable saving the settings selected by the user and user interface personalization, for example, the language selected or region of the user, font size, website appearance, etc.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the ‘Help’ Section of the web browser menu.